Creation of identity portraits
Outremer proposes the creation of overseas "field" identity portraits, accompanied by a summary report, which reveal the true regional identity: signs, landscapes, cultural and literary evocations, lifestyle, character, colours, symbols, celebrities, sites and the individual iconic products of the region…
- Improve the visibility of the region.
- Define the axes of a real tourist positioning, and a communication strategy.
- Develop a concrete and unique gameplan.
- Present an improved image for better exposure and to stand out from others.
- Offer a precise blueprint to develop and design an individual graphical identity.
- Provide operational tools to facilitate the development of a touristic marketing strategy.
Design of tools to promote hinterland discovery
The discovery of the region's hinterland is a major factor when promoting a tourist destination, and it is vital that this is widely communicated.
Outremer offers support and resources to convert the local heritage, industrial sites or agricultural locations into welcoming touristic locations.
Outremer can create and develop Discovery Trails.
Outremer can scout out and identify areas of interest.
We can develop Themed Walkways and Nature Paths.
We are experienced in the development of varied communication and media presentations: Totems, themed information panels, orientation tables, visitor terminals, signage of heritage sites and the development of outstanding points of view.
Our expertise includes the improvement and development of accommodation.
Outremer faciltates the Networking of various tourist stakeholders: bed and breakfasts, craft villages, cultural centers…
We can provide the copy for electronic guides and/or all promotional materials.
Positioning of local products
Delicatessen, organic produce, gourmet gift, vineyards - the local products and unique regional wares meet a concept imagined by all visitors, whatever the country.
The local product evokes a climate, landscape, agricultural know-how and specific craft, a culture, a lifestyle, a link between product quality (fruit, wine, cheese, honey, oil…) and the region from where it it is produced.
Outremer proposes :
- The use of a narrative storytelling technique, similar to tales and chronicles. This art of storytelling and the persuasive emotions evoked jointly underline the quality of the product with its place of origin and highlight the regional manufacturing techniques.
- To kickstart marketing techniques and processes by utilising the packaging and presentation of the regional products.
- The organisation of personalised tours to visit local craftsmen and artisans.